Support for dissemination of findings of EU funded project on research careers in life science sector
The task is focused on dissemination of the findings of EU funded project (market analysis of life science sector in region Bratislava-Vienna) to scientific community or to the general public. Tasks are as follows:
- Process information from market analysis in context (based on the task).
- Identify potential platforms for the dissemination of the outcomes of the analysis for the scientific community participants.
- Identify potential platforms for the dissemination of the outcomes of the analysis for the general public.
- Prepare document based on the individual requirements.
- Deliver the result to the end user.
Doctoral student will have the results of the market analysis at a disposal. His/her task will be to process these results and prepare the output for the general public or scientific community.
Need to take specific webinar to apply to the mini project?
Mid-November- Mid December 2021
Please tell us why you want to join this experience. / Not available yet.
You will be trained in the following transferable skills…
- Analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Communicating results of research
- Communicating ideas to different audiences
- Engaging stakeholders
- Working across disciplinary boundaries
*If you have any question or doubt about this mini project, please contact us.